Tuesday, November 28, 2017

You - make me happy - Inspiration Destination #139

Wednesday November 29- December 5, 2017
 
Welcome to another challenge at Inspiration Destination #139 -
this challenge is
NOT A SQUARE CARD
 


I decided to take a tag and make a card out of it..
I took a scrap of card stock and cut around the card stock/tag  and scored about 1/2 inch down on card stock side and adhered just that 1/2 inch behind the tag so that you could lift the tag area and write your sentiment on the inside. 
You can see the photo below this one for a side view.

Before the back was added I took the tag and dot embossing folder and embossed it. I then took some scraps from the My Favorite Things die and stamped the sentiments on different colors and added them to the tag. I die cut the YOU from MFT and layered them 3 times and then added YOU to the tag. I stamped the flower from Birch Press and bud with Altnew inks and die cut them out. I took a leaf from Stampin Up set and added this under the bud. I added Spectrum Noir glitter pen all over the flower and bud.  I finished the front with some Nuvo drops.

I hope you play along and enter your NOT SQUARE card over at Inspiration Destination.



Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 310-311 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #185 - anything goes
Crafty gals corner #150 - to die for use dies
HeARTful stamping - anything goes
Always fun #34 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #191 - anything goes
Everybody art #413 - anything goes
Creative moments #132 - anything goes
Crafting by designs - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the shape and the sentiments!! The flower is gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Monika Reeck said...

wooooww that BIG TAG
love your big flower and BIG YOU too
adorable sentiment stripes Billie
love your Big tag really caught my eyes
hugs
Monika

Isobel said...

Great project thanks for joining in at Crafting by Designs

Juliet A said...

The tag shape is such a cool idea for a card - so versatile! Thanks again for joining the HeARTful Stamping Challenge!

Creaine said...

Looks great! Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/